Are you still selling and shipping orders?
- Yes! We are operating as normal :) all of our product/ photo studio is in-house and we are sanitizing regularly.
Can Covid-19 transfer through mail?
- Yes. We make sure to properly sanitize and take necessary precautions while packaging orders to prevent any potential spread of bacteria. The virus can remain on surfaces for up to 3 days.
- We recommend waiting to open your package after 1-2 days and wiping it down before you do so.
- The New England Journal of Medicine Study quotes, “The scientists found that SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, was detectable in the air for up to three hours, up to four hours on copper, up to 24 hours on cardboard, and up to 2 to 3 days on plastic and stainless steel”.
Is it still safe to shop on Zig Zag or on Depop?
- Yes, it is still safe to shop on our website or on our Depop. The World Health Organization is regularly updating with new information on advice as new developments arise. To stay informed on COVID-19 and to read their full FAQ, please visit the World Health Organization.
Can I return or exchange my item in case it doesn’t fit?
- We are now excepting returns and exchanges if your item doesn’t fit. Customer is responsible for return shipping. Returns will be issued if item is unworn and in sellable condition.
Thank you for supporting our small business! We are truly grateful for your orders.